9/5/14

[DeckReciPie] Golden GaGaGas (9/4/2014)

This deck is like NEVER complete! 
I'm always adding and subtracting from it :3

This deck is no where near being competitive, it takes a few turns to set up; basically is really slow in comparison to most of the current formats competitive decks. I'd love to make this one competitive because it was the first deck I put together myself (originally it was made based around a Utopia starter deck but I liked the feel of the GaGaGas so I made it a GaGaGa deck instead), but for now it's my fun deck. I'm calling it Gold GaGaGas because when Premium Gold came out I made all the cards in this deck from that set that could be gold, gold :3). Anyways my nettaversers, if you're looking for a really good deck this isn't the one. It's made to be fun to play, and can pretty much make any XYZ you want because of GaGaGa Magician and Girl! This deck is also pretty big... it's not at the 40 cards size that most balanced decks are at. Lastly, this post is probably going to be pretty long and constantly edited as I make changes. If you have any suggestions, feel free to make them just don't say "needs GaGaGa Sister" cause... I know, but she was taken away from me during PRIO!

Main Deck Size: 45
# of Monsters: 18
# of Spells: 19
# of Traps: 8
Extra Deck Size: 15
# of XYZs: 15

Monster Line Up:

Run at 1.
+Banish a LIGHT and DARK
monster from your grave to bring
this guy out from your hand.
+Banishes a monster, but the cost is
you don't get to attack with him.
+If you battle and destroy a monster,
you get to attack a second time.






 Run at 1.
+When you take damage, you special summon
Gorz from your hand and if battle damage
summon a token that has atk and def equal to 
the damage taken. If effect damage, inflict that to your
opponent the same amount you took.





 Run at 2.
+Another card where you banish one
LIGHT and one DARK to bring it out.
+Banishes 1 card from the field, but
can't attack the turn you activate this
effect.







Run at 3.
+Copies the level of GaGaGa Magician.
+When XYZ summoned, you can target
a special summoned monster your opponent controls,
it's atk becomes 0. (I often forget to use this effect)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Run at 3.
+Once per turn you can declare
a level between 1-8, this card becomes
that level till the end of the turn.
-Can't be used as synchro materiaL (but thats
ok cause this is meant to be an XYZ deck)
 
 
 
 
 
Run at 2.
+When summoned, you can special
summon a level 4 or lower monster
from your hand then put this card to 
defense position.
+Easy way to get a Utopia or even Gem 
Knight Pearl out there to have some defense.




Run at 2.
+Once per turn you can discard a 
spell card to special summon a 
level 4 monster from your deck.
-That monster can not attack this turn, 
so this is a good chance to XYZ summon 
something such as Silent Honor Ark.




Run at 3.
+I often use King of the Feral Imps
to pull this guy from my deck.
+Is a defensive card that comes out when
you or a monster is being attacked.
+Banishing target.





 
Run at 2.
+Negates an opponents on field
monster effect for a turn by dropping her
to the graveyard.
+Also a light banishing target.





Spell Line Up:
Common cards seen in other decks-
Pot of Duality x2
Soul Charge x1
Dark Hole x1
Book of Moon x1
MST x2


 
Run at 1.
-Be careful when you use this! I've
often had to drop my entire hand b/c
I risked drawing cards when I didn't 
have a dark to banish from my hand.






Run at 2.
+Searches out a GaGaGa, only downside
is you have to drop an additional card
from hand to activate this card.








Run at 2.
+When your opponent controlls a 
monster and you control none, special 
summon a GaGaGa from your deck.
-Can't special summon any other way
this turn except by XYZ.






Run at 2.
+I like to call this the better MST.
+Target a back row card, destroy that target.
Opponent can not activate said card in
response.





Trap Line Up:
Common cards found in other decks-
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Fiendish Chain x1
Call of the Haunted x1
Dark Bribe x1


 
 
Run at 1.
+Negates all other traps on the 
field the turn this card is activated.








 
Run at 1.
+Unlike Dark Bribe, this doesn't give
your opponent a free draw but instead stops
a trap card and shuffles it into their deck.





Extra Deck Line Up:
Number 74: Master of Blades x1
Photon Strike Bouncer x1
Number 61: Volcasaurus x1
Gem Knight Pearl x1
Number 39: Utopia x2
King of the Feral Imps x1
Blade Armor Ninja x1
Number 50: Black Ship of Corn x1
Number 101: Silent Honor Ark x1
Downered Magician x1
Number 82: Heartlanddraco x1
Diamond Dire Wolf x1
Gagaga Cowboy x1
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon x1

Side Deck Line Up:
Photon Thrasher x1
Photon Papill x1
Maestroke the Symphany Djinn x1
Gagaga Tag x1
Soul Charge x1
MST x1
Phoenix Wing Windblast x2
Call of the Haunted x2
Wire Tap x1
Dark Bribe x1



Edits I haven't decided on how to make yet:
+One thing I'm really debating on is to run 2 Dark Bribes or 2 Wire Taps. I might even just main 2-3 Phoenix Wing Windblasts if I want to make this deck competitive. Heck, I have enough cards to make a second version of this deck... maybe that'll be the competitive version.
+I haven't decided if I want to keep Gorz as a main deck card or side him. I've also been debating on putting back in Tragodia.
+I used to have Photon Thrasher as a main deck card before I got my Effect Veilers so I'm trying to decide if he should be a side deck card.
+Spell Absorption is good for baiting out MSTs and other such cards, but I haven't decided if 2 is a good number to have.

No comments: