1/3/11

[Anime of the Week] Yumeria (1/2-8/2010)

Thought I'd place a fanservic~y one this week ;D
MAN, I saw this one about 4-5 years ago. OH, and I bet cha didn't know a scene from the game of this one is what that Carmel Dancin dance came from. Ya, that bunny ears dance all them otaku's do at the cons. I personally don't... I think it's one of those things left for the nerdy otakus where I am a geek otaku kthnks

Runtime: 24 min/ ep
# of Eps: 12
Type: Based on a PS2 Game
Rating: Teen (suggestive content)
Buy Me: Right Stuff!
Synopsis:
On his 16th birthday, Tomokazu Mikuri had a realistic dream where he sees a girl battling a giant floating monstrosity. When he wakes up, he is surprised that the girl is actually sleeping next to him... Whenever he sleeps from now on, he ends up back at the dream world, and more and more people that he knows keep showing up there too. He finds out from a mysterious masked woman in the dream world named Silk that they are fighting against one named Faydoom, and he is the one who provides the powers to those girls so that they can fight these monsters. And so it goes...

No comments: