9/23/10

My 'Dream Kit's Gunpla List [ver 1] ((still adding to list))

My original dream kit was Gundam Unicorn Destroy Mode [HG] of which I got days after finding out there was a kit thanks to a local anime/manga/ Gunpla kit shop called Nice Cube. I actually bought the kit for a Gunpla party I had been invited to. The kit had taken about 6-7 hours to finish and there's really nothing else I need to do (such as painting) to make the kit look good. I love this kit. [here's a crappy picture of the finished project]

I'll also be making another Dream list for other kit's such as Eureka 7 ones.

1/144 HG Gundam Astray Red Frame [HLJ]
1/100 MG Unicorn Gundam Ver.Ka [HLJ][YT]
1/144 HG Gundam Exia Trans-am Mode [HLJ]
Gff Next Generation Full Armor Gundam Unicorn [HLJ]
1/100 MG Crossbone Gundam X-1 Full Cloth w/ Special Clear Armor Parts [HLJ]

No comments: