9/21/10

Bleach chpt. 420

Gosh darn. Like......... Bleach is going further and further into the gutter. I really want this series to be good again. I really do... but it's not and well I'm disappointed and well my bud on Facebook put it best:

"All Bleach fans, I'm about to spoil this shit for you cause this shit just got so shitty I don't give a shit enough to not spill the shitty ass shit beans all over this shit: Shitty Aizen takes a shit on the entire cast, shits himself a pair of butterfly wings after ingesting that shitty hougyouku,gets nearly shit on by Gin who was apparently the shittiest subordinate you ever have in your whole shitty life, but Aizen in turn shitted on him, then shitty ass Ichigo shows up with a new shitty ass costume and a shitty ass hairdo and Aizen's like "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYIT I hope you don't expect you new shitty outfit to scare me" then Ichigo STRAIGHT BUSTS HIS SHIT ON A FUCKING ROCK! Aizen's like "HOLY SHIT?!??!" and Ichigo's like "What was that shit you was talkin again?"

Aizen's shitting his pants now, shits himself out some new powers that look like a shitty fucking octopus with a bunch of shitty ass human skulls on the end of that shit, yeah Aizen becomes Vizard, A SHITTY ASS VIZARD and he's like like "YOUR POWERS AIN'T SHIT ICHIGO! I'M THE SHIT! CHECK THIS SHIT!" and attacks again and Ichigo's like "You ain't see my real shit yet, this is the shit that could even kill me cause it's a shitty fucking technique that takes all the shit outta me and I lose all my shitty powers which up until recently were totally worth SHIT because I didn't spend enough time perfectin' my shit!"(WHAT THE SHIT WAS HE TALKING ABOUT?!). So the shit he's talkin about was some "Final Getsuga" shit, which is pretty much the way you wanna go with a shitty manga.

Aizen loses his shit some more, talkin shit about how Ichigo still ain't shit....and Ichigo FINALLY takes a shit on Aizen.....

....But then Aizen WHIPS OUT HIS SHITTY ASS ZANPAKUTOU IS TURNS THE SHIT BACK IN TIME! NOW IT'S LIKE NONE OF THIS SHIT EVEN WENT DOWN!

THE END!"

No comments: