12/10/08

[Life Post] An Akia Update [#3] *sigh*

So far, today has been one of those 'ok' kind- not bad, not good (not even close to one of my best days). BUT, I'm perefectly fine with 'ok' days because they allow me to appreciate good ones and be happy about not having a bad day.
Here's the deal. I'm on the Jenny Craig program now (if you don't know what it is, please feel free to ask me and I can either tell you or get you into contact with a Jenny center near you) so I have to pack my lunch and remember to take it to school. Well, by the time I was at the end of 3rd period I realized that I forgot my lunch (but during second I found out my Art teacher was not at school, so I wouldn't have been able to heat up my lunch anyways). I decided to call my consultant (who is my mom. lol) who I first asked if I could drive home and eat my lunch. I knew I had enough time to do so, but she told me it'd be best if I just had a salad from school... which, by the time I got to the cafeteria, they were out. Soooo, I decided to eat meat loaf with mashed potatoes, a roll and chocolate milk. When I get home, I'll have to write that down on my Jenny menu (which is made specifically so I'll be on a calorie diet that is measured for weight loss) in the area for when someone eats something not on the menu (unless it's whats called an unlimited free food). *sigh* my first real Jenny failer. I still have to eat my lunch when I get home (which is a salad and tortilla soup). Oh well, it's only my first week. This is day three. YOSH~!
Here's the other deal, I dropped my book in the toilet (don't worry! there was nothing...um... undesirable in the toilet) only to realize after it was close to being completly soaked! Vampire Academy. I picked it up instead of Skinned because I wanted the Twilight Movie Companion but if I got Skinned I wouldn't have been able to. I'll probably be reading The Host before finishing this book. Fun, fun! I love sci-fi books.

No comments: