12/2/08

[Life Post] An Akia Update [#1]

Since most of my online places (I don't know what to call all of them because three are social places and others are kind of but are called something different) have some sort of series that updates my readers on what I've been up to, I decided it was time for my Blogger to have an official updates on me series. On myspace this is called A 'leash Update, on youtube this is An Akia V-log and then Twitter is just plain 'ol updates.

And now on Blogger, this is called An Akia Update (which used to be the title I used for my myspace updates)! Um... so, these updates will basically be anything I want to tell my readers about. It could be that I had a nose bleed (which I did two or so days ago) or even that the book I'm reading sucks (which will hardly ever happen).

Here's a warning: the grammer in these updates will be atrotious! Ha ha =D

I don't have much to update you on for this post other than my grades are getting much better than they were. In my Economics class, I'm pretty good. All I really have to do is pay attention and do the reviews given my the teacher. In my art class, I get bored. Right now we're working on pastle portraits of ourselfs and another one of a class mate... this is the first assignment I did not want to do from the begining. In my Dual Credit Government class (Dual Credit means I can get college credit from the class if I recieve a 75 average for the year in that class) I have a 78. The teacher showed us our grades today and I have a test due tommorrow (its a take home that I'm going to finish once I'm done typing this update) as well as a current events assignment due monday. In Anatomy, I have to go to turtoring due to my failing grade that I recieved in my last 3 weeks progress report. Lunch is my second best subject. In Dual Credit English, I just finished a descriptive essay that is due tommorrow . In Pre-cal, I've revived my grade which was failing by one point to passing my nine. I don't have a 7th (last) period and two weeks after I get back from Christmas break I'll have no 1st nor 7th period. More time for me to work as editor for Itadakimasu Studios!! Yosh~!

No comments: