3/21/11

[Gundam News] 1/144 RG GAT-X105 Aile Strike (to be released in April) [by striker0]


Oh my goodness, Bandai has announced it's next Real Grade, or RG as you will, and I don't think most of us were expecting this. (Yeah yeah, I know it was announced a while back, so sue me).

This time around, love is being given in the shape of the 1/144 RG GAT-X105 Aile Strike from Gundam Seed. And from initial looks, the inner frame looks to be different from the RX-78-2 and Zaku II that have already been released. I was not expecting to see this happen, but I am thrilled nonetheless. Slated for a April release, it looks to be on sale for a reasonable US price of $25 before shipping charges.

Though, with all these intriguing releases, wetting the appetites of almost everyone, one could only wonder what Bandai might have up their sleeves for their next Perfect Grade.

(striker0 wishes for either a PG Nu Gundam, or even a PG RGM-79 GM)

No comments: