12/28/08

[I-studios] Reviewwsss [#1]

Here's a list of the reviews I'll be part of tommorrow. I'm not sure when they'll be posted on the I-studio website, but keep checking here for them. I'll post a 'lil blog informing you when they (or even if only some of them) are up, so keep checking my blog also >:D
:Anime:
Hakushaku to Yousei (aka Earl and Fairy)
HTY is bassed on a series of light novels by the same name. The anime is released by Artland, who isn't known for the best anime released in Japan and state side. Be sure to click on the links for more info. The title gives away a little bit of what this series is about, which is that an earl seeks out a fairy (ok, fairy doctor) for help.
Michiko to Hatchin (aka Michiko & Hatchin)
Released by Manglobe as an orginal series (meaning it is not an adaptation of a manga, light novel nor video game/visual novel) about an escaped prisoner and the kid she believes is the child of her lover.
Kuroshitsuji (aka Black Butler)
Bassed on a manga series by the same name. Released by A1-Pictures. Follows the story of butler who serves the pre-teen of a noble family... but this butler has a secret.
:Manga:
1/2 Prince
AAA
Bakuman
Bitter Virgin
Boku ni Natta Watashi
Deadman Wonderland
Desire Climax *
Hoshi wa Utau (aka Twinkling Stars)
0_0 :means I've read the entire series as I post this blog entry.

No comments: