6/29/13

[AOW] Binbougami ga! (6/30-7/6/2013)


I can't say anything about this anime because I haven't seen any of it but for this AOW I took a suggestion from one of my Facebook fans, who's name is Elijah. The main concept seems pretty interesting and I know those who have seen it seem to like this one so I'll probably give it a try pretty soon.


Type: Manga Adpatation
Genre(s): Comedy
Synopsis:
At the expense of the people and things around her, Sakura has absorbed so much "happiness energy" that she has caused an energy imbalance in the world. In order to return balance to the world, the Poverty God, Momiji, sets out to take away Sakura's ability to absorb this energy. Will Momiji be able to put a stop to Sakura's absorbing abilities, or will the God succumb to her happiness?

No comments: