3/3/13

[AOW] Inu x Boku SS (3/3-9/2013)


There's nothing super special about Inu x Boku Secret Service. It has that whole butler element mixed with almost boss falls for worker feel... but I can't really describe the series all that well as I'm currently on episode 5. Usually I give a series 5 episodes before dropping it but this one is hard to decide if I want to keep watching it or not (and I also picked back up Mirai Nikki since it is finished) so I decided might as well feature is as AOW and have it be the first one for my new image labeling lol


Type: Manga Adaptation
Genre(s): Comedy, Shounen, Supernatural
# of Episodes: 12
Synopsis:
The Shirakiin house's daughter, Shirakiin Ririchiyo, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Riricho has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit.

No comments: