11/23/10

[Anime of the Week][Why'd I Bother #3&4] Papa to Kiss in the Dark. Boku no Pico (11/21-27/2010)

First off I don't like yaoi, so one day I decided I'd give a few and I mean FEW series a chance. I watch Papa to Kiss in the Dark, Boku no Pico and a few episodes of Gravitation. My eyes felt rotted after the first two...

# of Eps: 2
Rating: Teen
Synopsis:
Munakata Mira is in love with his father, famous Hollywood actor Munakata Kyousuke. Unknown to the public, both of them are father and son as well as lovers. When Mira turns 15 and enters high school, he faces trouble with his childhood friend falling in love with him. Also, the fact that Kyousuke is not his biological father only depresses him further. Then there is also the problem of Kyousuke probably marrying Mira's senior's mother, whose son seems to have an interest in Mira.

# of Eps: a few?
Rating: Mature
Summary:
Tamotsu "Mokkun", a young adult, befriends and engages in sexual relationships with Pico, an effeminate adolescent boy with no friends.

No comments: