10/9/09

[Fall 2009 Anime] Initial Impressions [part 2]

Inuyasha: The Final Act
Impressions: It seems like a fresh version of every season before it. This may just because it's been about 3 years since I last saw an episode of Inuyasha. The music is still amazing, and the characters don't seem as... over the top as before :) The episode was not as confusing as other reviewers have made it out to be, but for someone who has never seen an episode or has only seen a season or two probably would be confused.
Gonna Continue Watching: Yes


Sora no Otoshimono
Impressions: Say hello to the anime that is meant to fill that DearZ and Chobits void in your little otaku heart, 'cause this is it. Introducing ANGELROIDS 0__0
Gonna Continue Watching: as much as I want to say no, I'm still too interested to put this one to the side


Kimi ni Todoke
sorry.... it's actually Kimi ni Todoke xD
Impressions: I.Love.This.Anime. I'm a sucker for romance type anime, and this one is defiantly that. I was excited for this the minute I heard it got green-lit. My excitment was inflamed thanks to Shojo Beat releasing volume 1 of the manga soon before I found out about the anime.
Gonna Continue Watching: yesssssss yes yesss

No comments: