2/3/09

[Life Post] An Akia Update [#14]

[225 days 'till AWA15][can it please be September '09 already?]
[
twitter][youtube 1/2][book blog][most recent vlog]
[currently reading: Skin]
[currently watching: The Cosby Show]


>///<
I don't feel very good. uguu. I took a sick day from school (this hardly ever happens. No matter how sick I get, as long as I can still use a pencil and walk, school is a place where if I miss one day, it can be very hard to catch up since I have 2 college classes and a science class that is like one) only to sleep most of the day, drink Sprite, and eat crackers. I watched a movie called City of Ember while I tried to read some of the Febuary 2009 issue of Yen+. As I type this, the time where I live is in the 9pm hour; I have a 10pm bed time. I wanted to type An Akia Update since it has been a small while since the last one and I made a new v-log that you should watch.
_____________________________________________
:Anime:
Yesterday I attended another I-studios meeting (I'm excited for where I-studios is going because I-studios is an excellent company to be employeed by even if I'm not currently getting paid) where we ended up deciding to start a series of reviews called Know Your Roots (the name is in development). Since Sailor Moon is no longer licenced, several people from I-studios (even some who normally do not review anime) are going to be part of a super review team that will review the anime by season: Akia, Baroness, Driger and Ren. I downloaded episodes 1-10, the R (promise of the rose) movie and a special episode today but my sister made the computer shut down, thusly making me unable to transfer the episodes to my external hard drive.
+++++++
I'm not only on this review team, I'm also on the one that is reviewing Kurozuka either tommorrow or next monday. The team consists of Akia, Blazefreak, Domo and Driger. I have much, yet not that much, to say about this anime. You'll have to wait untill the video review is out.
+++++++
I'm also watching several anime. You can check the side bar for more on that.

No comments: