1/24/09

[Life Post] An Akia Update [#12]

[235 days 'till AWA15] [can it please be September already?]
[twitter][youtube 1/2][book blog][most recent vlog]
[currently reading: The Hunger Games & march issue of Shonen Jump (viz)]
[currently watching: Anime on adult swim]

Today, I went job hunting (seems like I go job hunting at least twice a week these days) at the Cielo Vista Mall. I ended up applying at JCPenny (that particular application came out red, which means I did not qualify for the position I applied for), Sears and when I got home, Old Navy. I was going to apply at Hollywood Video again but decided not to. I now have open applications at Dairy Queen, Waterburger, Old Navy, Gamestop and Sears. Maybe I'll apply somewhere else on tuesday when I go to check up on DQ and Waterburger. Hmmm.
_____________________________________________________
Rumbling Hearts
I watched the first 2 DVDs (episodes 1-10) of the first season of the Rumbling Hearts (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ) english dub that was released by FUNimation. So far, this anime is getting on my nerves!! Ahhh >.<
You can watch this anime for free on the FUNimation [youtube] and [videos] section of the site =]
__________________________________________________
*sticks tounge out at you* =p bleehh
As from now on, this is my random space... though I'm sure most of these entries are pretty random already. Cheese =B haha. I recieved the March 2009 issue of Shonen Jump in the mail today. SJ is an ok manga magazine that mostly has action-packed manga aimed at boys (I'm sure tons of girls read it too)- you know, the typical type of manga you find in Jump magazines from Japan. There's a new series in the issue, so go buy it!! Or, better yet, get a subscription like I did. Well, I've had one for almost 5 years now. I'm waiting for my first subscribed issue of Yen+ to come in the mail. It better be the Febuary 2009 issue or I'll be upset (I'll probably go buy the Feb. 09 issue at Barnes and Nobles)!!

No comments: