1/22/09

[Life Post] An Akia Update [#10]

[237 days 'till AWA] [$137/ $1500]
[Currently reading: The Hunger Games]

Soooo, as you can see in the corner there is a number and AWA. The number is how many days untill Anime Weekend in Atlanta number 15 which is being held on September 18-20, 2009 [link]! The number beside that is the amount I have towards my goal amount for the trip (includes registration fee, hotel, roundtrip plane ticket, meals, cosplay money, con goodies money and whatever else I may need on my trip that's to be purchased in Atlanta). If you're going to this convention, let me know =D The links under that are other ways you can keep in touch with me.
_________________________________________________
I-studios: Now that articles for the January 2009 issue of JA NE are edited and turned in, I'm going to be working on my version of the I-studios logo girl-of-awsome (Shane Angel Fire of DCA made the original). She has violet hair, which happens to be one of my favorite colors. I'll also be working on the Febuary 2009 issue of JA NE and any reviews that come up. As always, I will be running the blog and twitter account.
Visit I-studios: [main][twitter][blog][youtube]
______________________________________________________
Teh Senior year: Hmm... well, I have a new-ish schedule now. Instead of having first period off, I have 6th which means I get out of school at around 2:07pm (instead of 3:45pm b/c I have neither a 6th nor 7th period). I had Economics last semester, this semester that is replaced with Pre-cal (I used to have pre-cal 6th period with a different teacher). My scehdule is as follows: 1st Pre-cal B, 2nd Drawing II B, 3rd Dual Credit Texas Politics, 4th Anatomy/Physiology B, 5th Dual Credit English (reasurch/devolopment) 1302. Today I: (Pre-cal) started working on some math problems that involve de-foiling polymonials, finding zeros and some other math related to polynomials. There's a quiz tommorrow and I have yet to finish the 30 or so problems that are due tommorrow. (drawing II) Worked some more on something called a scratch board. I'm pretty sure I will have finished it by the end of class tommorrow. (d.c. government) Commented on some visuals for chapter one of Texas Politics. Was boring, but the sub we had for class had some nice stories to tell. (anatomy) Worked on different types of movements caused by muscles like flexion and insertion. (d.c. english) Answered/ presented some questions to the class about a poem that was on the subject of death.
________________________________________________
Teh Job (status: on teh hunt): Yup, looking for a job. Mainly to earn money for AWA. I currently have applications at Dairy Queen, Waterburger and Wallgreens. Wallgreens is not currently hiring, but I do have an online application which will be up for 6 months (I originally put in the application because one of the employees at the Walgreens close to me said that they were hiring). I'm going to submit a new Hollywood Video application online. Um... and I think my Gamestop application is still at Gamestop since I haven't seen any new people working at Gamestop. Looking for a job sucks =[

No comments: