1/23/09

[Life Post] An Akia Update [#11]

[236 days 'till AWA] [can it please be September already?]
[twitter][youtube 1/2][book blog][most recent vlog]
[currently reading: The Hunger Games]
[currently watching: Rumbling Hearts DVD 1&2]

Maybe I'll start posting these updates daily (even though I'm pretty sure my life is not eventfull enough for that. Especially on mondays. lol) because I seem to like blogging about my dorky-tastic self! Wooo~! Read on, read on. Dorks rule, and you know it. OH! What have I been called recently? *thinks* My sister said I'm a pervert (but, she does not know what a hard core perv is, so I did not take offence) because I watch anime with sex (no, not hentai! Anime such as Rumbling Hearts. ok?) and perverted people (she's the one watching Clannad!). Shane Angel Fire (from I-studios and DCA) called me a geek instead of a nerd. This is his reasoning, nerds are creepy and geeks aren't. For some reason, that made my day (when ever that day was. All I know is it happened some time this week during a Skype chat).
_______________________________________________________
Photobucket
New Reviews:
Not all of my reviews are posted on this blog, just in case you did not know. Some of my movie reviews will be posted on the DCA blog from now on. My book reviews are going to be posted on my "What is Akia Watching and Reading!?" blog. Some of my anime reviews (maybe some manga) will be posted on the I-studios blog. Please be sure to follow, or subscribe to the RSS feeds, all of those blogs =]
[Skinned](YAnovel)
_________________________________________________________
Today I...
Didn't do too much. I went to school: 1st(pre-cal) polynomial quiz; 2nd(drawing II) finished scratch board project; 3rd(d.c. texas politics 2306) some notes;4th(anatomy/physiology) review game for joints; 5th(d.c. reacurch and development 1302) learned abour paraphrasing poems. Went home, and then went to see Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. I ate during the day, read like a page of The Hunger Games and went on the computer (mostly to blogggggg like crazeh).
Wow, what a productive day Akia had. >:D haaaaaaaa. ya, right.
_________________________________________________________
*sticks tounge out at you* =p bleehh
So, this is my RANDOM BLOG POSTING FACTOIDS AREA of awsome.
Soooooo, I want to go to this years Anime Weekend in Atlanta. Ok, maybe not everything I post here will be random. SO WHUT =[ Man, capitals make it look I yelling at chu. WHAT, PUNK >:D haha
I have a goal of finishing The Hunger Games by the end of next week. Think I can do it? I'm not too sure! lol. My sister said she wasn't going to watch anymore of the Rumbling Hearts anime because there is sex (if she's a real anime fan, TV-14 rated sex would not make her stop watching an anime *sigh*). My dad was recently given a wireless internet adaptor for the X-box 360 and a year of X-box live. Yep. Um... I really wanted to eat some pizza today but I'm on the Jenny Craig program, so I wan't allowed (my sister sarah got a pizza with no cheese because she is now a veggan).
_______________________________________________________
Toy Food =D
This video is by the person behind the Potter Puppet Pals phenomina
It's about... fake food that you can not eat >:o

No comments: