6/6/15

[AOW] Shingeki no Kyojin: Kuinaki Sentaku

 [Facebook][MyAnimeList][GoodReads][MyFigureCollection]

Attack on Titan is possibly the most well known current hype anime along side Sword Art Online. When both of these anime came out both fans and non-fans of this animation style that comes from japan at least knew about these shows. I personally really loved AoT. The animation was just so eye pleasing and the music was just so hype. I loved the story, and the maneuver gear concept was and still is possibly one of my all time favorite contraptions in anime that I hope one day becomes a reality. I currently have been playing the game that recently came out in the Nintendo eShop. Also I've been keeping up with the English releases of Before the Fall. I never really liked reading the original manga, but this one is just so interesting. Anyways, I decided to not feature the original AoT ova but the 2 episode one about Levi before he was part of the corps ^_^

[previous AOW's]
 
Type: Manga Adaptation
Genre(s): Action, Fantasy, Shoujo, Supernatural
# of Episode(s): 2
Synopsis:
 Levi, currently living in the Underground as a criminal boss with his two close cohorts Isabel and Farlan, is given a choice; either be turned over to the Military Police and be tried for his crimes, or join the Survey Corps. After joining the Survey Corps with an ulterior motive, the three realize there might be something on the surface worth more than they expected. Something worth sacrificing their lives for.

No comments: