2/9/15

[AOW] Super Sonico the Animation (2/8-14/2015)

[Akia on Facebook][Akia's MyAnimeList][Akia on GoodReads

Not going to lie... I was really hyped for Sonico the Anime when it was first announced. I've always liked her voluptuous character design that made her look more like a real girl than most of these skinny anime b**ches with bewbs running around like %90 of the time they are meant to be eye candy. Too bad her character in the anime is too much of a ditz and cat lover :/ I still really like her tho... just this anime ended up feeling like a waste of potential. If you're looking for a good idol anime you're much better off checking out LoveLive! or Idol Master; heck you could even try out K-on! or even the lesser known Mermaid Melody.

[previous AOW's]

I do not have much to say about this anime... because I was just so let down. I might give it another watch one day just to see Sonico moving on screen but otherwise I'd rather spend my time watching other idol anime.

 
Type: Game Adaptation
Genre(s): Music, Slice of Life
# of Episode(s): 12
Synopsis:
A series featuring Super Sonico, the mascot girl of Nitroplus.
Read more at MAL
 

No comments: