9/27/12

[AOW] Steins;GATE (9/23-29/2012)

I'm not sure who made the image so I have no idea where the copyright goes...

I'd seen about 2 episodes of this show when it first aired in Japan (or well soon after since I had to wait for subs to be released). The only reason I even watched those was because I'm a HUGE fan of Chaos;HEAD which is by the same people. Unfortunantly I was also watching about 5 other shows at the time and dropped a few due to being busy... so I've only recently gotten back to trying to finish Steins;GATE but this time I'm watching the FUNimation dub. So far, I am LOVING the dub! The feel of this show carries over really well thanks to the voices that were chosen to portray the characters.


Runtime: 24 min/ep
# of Episodes: 25
Type: Adaptation of Xbox 360 game
Rating: Teen
Synopsis:
Rintaro Okabe is a self-proclaimed "mad scientist" who believes that an international scientific organization named SERN is conspiring to reshape the world according to it's own interests. He and his friend Itaru Hashida inadvertently create a gadget able to send messages to the past. The discovery and experimentation of this instrument become the catalyst of fundamental alterations to the present.

No comments: