2/20/15

[AOW] Shinmai Maou no Testament (2/15-21/2015)

[Facebook][MyAnimeList][GoodReads][MyFigureCollection]

Normally these "why'd I bother" specials are of an anime I already finished watching. I believe in giving each series a full watch through before I can declare if it really was a waste of my precious anime watching time, but this anime is a special case because it's still airing and yet I still find myself making sure I at least have the episodes to watch when I need something to either not pay too close attention to or if I'm out of current anime to watch. From what my boyfee has told me, this anime is way too much like Highschool DxD which seems to be madly popular with the male anime watching demographic though I do know some females who have enjoyed it... which sadly gives me even more of a reason to never bother watching Highschool DxD if it is so similar to SMnT.


For the most part, I have nothing really so say about this anime other than it's really not my cup-o-tea. I'm not saying this just because it's so fan servicy, but because the story is so over done. There's nothing really original or an original take on such a plot so this one sits in the "pretty boring" pile of series'.

 
Type: Light novel Adaptation
Genre(s): Action, Ecchi, Harem
# of Episode(s): 12
Synopsis:
"Hey, you said you wanted a little sister, right?" First-year high school student, Toujo Basara, was suddenly asked by his father and fell into a state of panic. On top of that, the eccentric father told him he will be getting remarried.
He then departed overseas after bringing Basara two beautiful step-sisters. But Mio and Maria's true forms are actually the newbie Demon Lord and a succubus!?
Read more at MAL
 

No comments: