10/7/14

[AOW] Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken (10/5-11/2014)

[Previous AOWs][Akia's MyAnimeList][Akia on Facebook]
Last season my favorite anime (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) was a short series about a manga creator and the girl who happened to fall for him, and a cast of wacky characters who helped make their life's fun. When that anime ended, a piece of my anime loving heart needed filling. I have yet to watch a single episode of Danna ga Ken, but I have a feeling it's going to be a wacky series that can fill that Nozaki-kun sized hole in my heart.


Type: Manga Adaptation
Genre(s): Comedy, Slice of Life, Seinin
# of Episode(s): ?
Synopsis:
 Kaoru is a serious office lady who's passionate about her job. Her husband Hajime, on the other hand, is a hard-core otaku who lives a nearly shut-in lifestyle. Kaoru worries about her husband, but they get along better than you'd think.

No comments: