1/17/14

[AOW] rainbow nisha rokubou no shichinin (1/12-18/2013)


                                                                                      [Previous AOWs][Akia's MAL page]


I watched the first episode of this series back when it was coming out... I ended up not watching more at the time simply because the first episode was a little much for me to handle. Since then I have watch a lot more mature anime, and have been able to handle much more than what this anime can throw at you. About two weeks ago I decided it was time to give this anime another chance thanks to the lovely crew over at Anime World Order for reminding me this anime is suppose to be really good (being about 7 episodes in now I have to whole heartily agree. If it wasn't for my being in an anime slump I probably would have marathoned this one until I finished watching all of it). Also you can't go wrong with an anime with such an epic opening theme...


Type: Manga Adaptation
# of Episodes: 26
Synopsis:
Seven teenagers in 1955 have to learn to live together in the same hold in the reformatory of Shio. Confined in a hall where suffering and humiliation are daily, they are waiting for a ray of hope in a dark, incarcerating world. The story follows their life together and how they move on afterwards.

No comments: