3/28/13

[AOW] Angel Beats (3/24-30/2013)


Soooooooooooo, thanks to Netflix I've been re-watching this series but in English. I thought this was the weaker of the KEY series of anime (which includes Air, Kanon, Clannad and more recently Little Busters!) simply because it tried to be way too saddening (I'll go more into that when I'm finished with watching in English because I plan to do a review) but watching in English the series is a bit more enjoyable and reasonable in English. Besides, I love the opening.


Type: Original
Genre(s): Comedy, Tragedy, After Life, Action, Supernatural
# of Episodes: 13 + 2OVA
Synopsis:
Otonashi awakens only to learn he is dead. A rifle-toting girl named Yuri explains that they are in the afterlife, and Otonashi realizes the only thing he can remember about himself is his name. Yuri tells him that she leads the Shinda Sekai Sensen (Afterlife Battlefront) and wages war against a girl named Tenshi. Unable to believe Yuri's claims that Tenshi is evil, Otonashi attempts to speak with her, but the encounter doesn't go as he intended.

No comments: