9/15/09

[Summer 2009 Anime] Princess Lover 1-4

-Introduction-
I'm a huge sucker for ergo based anime, but even that can't make me love every single anime in that genre. Knowing this, please read my review with the mind set that I do love this kind of anime but there are times I have to tell the truth. I want to give an honest opinion because I review anime so that people seeking to weed out the ones that time should not be wasted on can do just that.
___________________________________
-Credit(s) and Disclaimer(s)-
All opinions expressed here are that of their individual owners and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Goggle Blogger nor that of their partners. The above image belongs to GoHands (I just compiled the two together and added the border). I claim no ownership to any images used in my blogs unless stated otherwise, nor do I claim all these opinions as my own; just the ones that have Akia and/or Akia Tomiyo beside them (unless I'm the only one reviewing because then all the opinions are mine unless stated otherwise).
___________________________________
-Plot Summary-
Teppei Arima is a second-year high school student who lost both of his parents in a traffic accident on their way home from a family trip. His grandfather, Isshin Arima, happens to wield the puppet strings in Japan’s vast economy and demands that Teppei becomes his successor as the head of the Arima Group. To prepare for his debut into high society, Teppei enrolls in an elite academy for the scions of the rich and powerful. (Anime News Network)
Did the person who wrote this story watch Sailor Moon before doing so? I sure see some similarities to the Prince in Sailor Moon to Teppei! Haha.
____________________________________
-The Music-
Uhhhhhhhh. UHHHHHHHH. eto ga.... It's not that good and I don't really know what to say about it other than it's up beat and happy. This is a happy show, so I guess that's a good thing.
_____________________________________
-The Visuals-
Supder, duper, uber average. It's like just about every other ergo game based anime out there in the anime market. You got your girl with brown hair, one with pink, another with blond and yet another with blue. I haven't see green yet, but I'm sure I will eventually :P

No comments: