1/28/09

[Life Post] An Akia Update [#13]

[231 days 'till AWA15] [can it please be September already?]
[twitter][youtube 1/2][book blog][most recent vlog]
[currently reading: Skin]
[currently watching: Akikan (2&3), Minami-ke: Okaeri (2&3), White Album (2-4)]
*tries not to hyperventalate*
Yumemi!!!!! I've missed you sooooo much T.T (slightly more than Munto).
Ohhh, I loved (seriously, not just "Liked" like I do with most anime) the Munto ova's even though the second one had a "meh" ending!! This new anime adaptation of the second ova (the anime is a retelling of the ending) is called Sora o Miageru Shōjo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai (aka The World Reflected in the Eyes of a Girl who Looks Up at the Sky). There are currently 2 subbed episodes released and episode 3 was aired on Japanese tv early today. I haven't watched the 2 subbed episodes yet, but I sure will soon! I currently can't tell you that knowledge of the first ova (or even the second) is needed untill I watch them. I tried to enjoy watching the first episode in Japanese last week, but just couldn't do it 0__0
______________________________________________
*blehhhh* =p
Not much else went on today, so you're not going to get a long Akia Update today. sorry. I turned in my application for Schlokyz today (this makes...9 applications. 5 applications that are still open and a Game Stop one I'm not sure of) and the manager said he was going to call to set up an interview!!
I know on Twitter that I said I was going to make a v-log... but I lost time. Or should I say, don't have enough time today to finish it. Sorry, I have leader duties to attend to today and an I-studios meeting =]

No comments: